Mr Soft Top values our customers and respects your privacy. We collect information about you through our website in an effort to improve your shopping experience, as well as communicate with you about our products, services and promotions. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. As described in this policy, we may under certain circumstances share your information among third parties that provide services on our behalf or with whom we have partnered to offer a particular product or service.
What kind of information does Mr Soft Top collect?
We may collect personal information about you, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number when you visit our website, register with our website, place an online order, save your information with us online, contact us with a question or concern, or participate in a promotion. We do not store your credit card details.
How does Mr Soft Top use my information?
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail or other means about our products, services and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications
- To administer and fulfill our promotions
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences
- To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services
- To enhance your shopping experience
- To analyze trends and statistics
- To protect the security or integrity of our website and our business
- To contact you if necessary
You always have the choice not to receive marketing information. For instructions on opting out, please see the section entitled, "How do I make choices about receiving promotional communications?" below.
Does Mr Soft Top share my information?
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- with our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as fulfilling promotions, sending communications to our customers etc. We do not authorize these service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information
- when we team up with another company to offer or provide products, services or promotions to our customers
- to conform to legal requirements (including, but not limited to, requirements in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or government request) or comply with legal process, or to help maintain the law
- protect our rights or property or those of our related companies
- enforce our terms and conditions
- act in the interest of our, or our related companies, customers or others.
How do I access or change my information?
You can review and change certain personal information related to your use of our online site (such as your name and contact information). To access your information at the Mr Soft Top website, simply sign in to your account using your email address and password, and you will be able to edit your personal information in your account profile.
You may also ask us to update your personal information by contacting us via our Contact Us page. Please note that any request to update your personal information may take up to 10 working days to process.
How do I make choices about receiving promotional communications?
Mr Soft Top want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive promotional information, such as information about special offers and sales events, you can let us know by contacting our web administration via our Contact Us page. You can choose to opt out of email promotional communications by clicking unsubscribe in the body of the email.
If contacting our web administration, please be sure to include your full name and the email address you used when you registered with or made a purchase from Mr Soft Top. If you ask us to remove your name and address from promotional lists, we will maintain your name in a "do not contact" file to ensure that we can honour your request. It may take up to 10 working days to process your email request, during which period you may continue to receive communications from Mr Soft Top.
If you change your mind you can start receiving promotional communications from us again by logging into your online account and changing your preferences, by signing up when you visit our website or our stores or when you contact our web administration.
Please note that if you make an online purchase from us, we will continue to confirm your order status and shipment by email. We may also need to contact you via telephone, email or postal mail with questions or information regarding your order.
How does Mr Soft Top protect children's privacy?
Mr Soft Top is concerned about the privacy and safety of children when they use the Internet. We will never knowingly request personally identifiable information online from anyone under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. Our website is a general audience site and is not targeted to or intended for use by children.
Our website uses "cookies," which are small data files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies enable you to shop on our websites and may be used in a variety of ways to enhance or personalize your online browsing and shopping experience.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the opportunity to decide whether or not to accept it. If you do not accept cookies, however, you will not be able to access your account information or make purchases on our websites.
How do I know my personal information is secure?
We do our best to provide you with a safe and convenient shopping experience. Mr Soft Top limits the number of employees that have access to the databases that contain personal data, and employees are advised of the importance of confidentiality. In addition, it is our policy to never send your credit card number via email. As an added safeguard, Mr Soft Top does not store credit card information with your registered online profile.
When you enter your personal information on our website we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect and encrypt your information as it is transmitted to us. When it is encrypted, generally other computers are unable to make sense of it, therefore keeping the information private while it is being transmitted.
To make sure you are accessing our secure server before you submit personal financial information, look at the top or bottom left-hand corner of your browser. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending on your browser), then the SSL is active. To double check for security, look at the URL or Location line of your browser. If you have accessed a secure server, the first characters of the address in that line should change from "http" to "https".
While we implement the above security measures on this site, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible.